It’s Time to Thrive Spiritually!
Spiritual growth classes take place throughout the week in both on campus and off campus groups. For a listing of our upcoming classes check out our EVENTS page on Facebook.
Fall 2018 classes include:
- Boundaries with Kids
- Unafraid – Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times
- Disciple Bible Study (Old Testament Fall / New Testament Spring)
- Divorce Care
- Grief Share
- No Other Gods – The Unrivaled Pursuit of Christ
- Before Amen – The Power of a Simple Prayer
- Tuesday Women’s Bible Study (10:30 a.m.)
- Stress Management – a Biblical view on how to handle stress
- United Methodist Beliefs, History and Polity
- The Spiritual Disciplines of Silence and Worship
Other study and fellowship groups meet weekly Sunday morning at 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30 a.m. For a listing of groups that meet on campus each Sunday click here- GROUPS